Thursday, January 19, 2012

LA Affordable Art Fair

Hello All,
Terribly sorry for the tardy update. I've been battling a flu that just does not want to leave me alone. Every time I think I've finally rid myself of its germy self, and begin to go about my normal business, it comes back with a vengeance to knock me on my butt. I am flattered that this little bug simply does not want to let go of me, but enough is enough. My door step has turned in to the local canned soup/kombucha/holistic medicine/sudafed drop-off spot, and though I am touched by how many thoughtful and caring friends I have, I am looking forward to getting back on my feet and resuming my life. In the mean time I am spending more time in bed than I would like to admit, so please feel free to send along any amusing (or informative) videos, pics, and book recommendations that may keep me entertained during my internment.
On to the business at hand!
The LA Affordable Art Fair opened Wednesday, January 18th http://www.affordableartfair.us/losangeles/
The wonderful Tanya and Patrick of C.A.V.E. Gallery are exhibiting my piece "Crowned" in their booth, #C8

"Crowned"
2.5 x 3 oil
SOLD

LOS ANGELES – JANUARY 18-22

Event Deck at L.A. LIVE
BUY TICKETS NOW!

Visitor entrance: Georgia St. btwn Chick Hearn Ct. and W. Olympic Blvd.
Parking Entrance: 1005 Chick Hearn Ct.


Presenting contemporary art priced from $100 - $10,000, with half of the work under $5,000, the Affordable Art Fair will present original, contemporary works to entice the entire L.A. community.
Fair Hours:

Wed, Jan 18, 5pm - 7:30pm Exclusive Benefit Reception for
Free Arts for Abused Children

Wed, Jan 18, 7:30pm - 10pm Private Preview Party
**EXTENDED HOURS - Due to popular demand, we will be opening
our doors to Private Preview guests at 6pm**

Thu, Jan 19, 12pm - 9pm (4pm-9pm FREE ADMISSION)

Fri, Jan 20, 12pm - 8pm

Sat, Jan 21, 11am - 8pm

Sun, Jan 22, 11am - 6pm

0 comments: