Friday, April 5, 2013

Beyond The Sacred Show at Sacred Machine Gallery

Hello All, It's been a long time since I've written anything. I'm in the middle of a move to a new house and a new art studio (super excited), my car got hit while I was parked, and I've been on a few trips and had a few art openings. Busy times!!
The 5th Anniversary show at Last Rites Gallery is around the corner! If you live on the east cost, try to make it out to this show. An amazing line up of talent! Big congrats to Last Rites on their 5 years!!!
Last Rites Gallery
5th Anniversary Show
April 13th, 2013
511 West 33rd Street
3rd Floor
New York, NY 10001

This April 11th, I am honored to be a part of Daniel Martin Diaz' gallery Sacred Machine as they hold their annual Beyond the Sacred Art and Music Festival in Tucson, AZ. One year I will make it out to this!
Sacred Machine Gallery
Beyond the Sacred Music & Arts Festival
April 11th, 2013
245 E. Congress Suite 123
Tucson, Arizona 85701

The ladies of Splendor Device once again put together a wonderful show and line up, this time in conjunction with AR4T Gallery in Laguna Beach. So honored to be a part of this wonderful collective.
AR4T Gallery
The Ladies of Splendor Device
March 3rd, 2013
210 North Pacific Coast Highway
Laguna Beach, CA 92651

And last, but certainly not least, La Luz de Jesus held their annual group show LaLuzAPalooza, it was a smash hit (as usual) with wall to wall art and wall to wall people! Looking forward to my feature show with them in July 2014!!!
La Luz de Jesus
Laluzapalooza Show
March 1st, 2013
4633 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90027

Sooo, on to a bigger and better house and studio space, where I can stretch my wings and have some serious working room! Looking forward to having a new space to create. Hope to see some of you at the upcoming shows this year :)

0 comments: